The all new Bushnell rangefinders represent the next generation of LRFs. Featuring an all-glass optical system and an improved LCD Display, the new rangefinders offers up to a 2x brighter viewing experience. Providing enhanced light transmission for a brighter, clearer image, the new Bushnell LRFs extend your vision when it matters most. Ideal for bow hunters, the Prime 1300 utilizes ARC technology which gives archery shooters to select the correct pin when shooting at angles such as out of a tree stand.
2x Brighter - 40% larger Objective lens paired with an all glass optical system bring more light to your eye for a brighter image, adding critical time to your hunt at dusk and Dawn.
True Color - Fully multi-coated optics with Ultra-wide band coatings provide bright, true to life colors.
Bright Display - Highest light transmission to optimize performance in all lighting environments, especially in low light.
What’s in the box: Durable carrying case, Quick Start Guide, paracord, and lanyard tether, Instruction Sheet.
- Distance: 1300 yards Reflective, 800 yards to Tree, 600 yards to Deer
- ARC technology: (Angle Range Compensation) accounts for terrain angle, giving you true distance to target on uphill and downhill shots.
- Speed: Updates range 4x per second for fast, reliable ranging.
- Selectable reticle: Select circle/dot, dot only, or circle only.
- EXO™ Barrier: Coating bonds to exterior lens surfaces, and repels water, oil, fog, dust and debris, protecting you from all elements mother nature can throw at you.
- Brush™ and Bullseye™ mode: Brush mode ignores foreground objects – brush, tree branches, etc. – and provides distances to background objects only. Bullseye mode acquires the distances of small targets without inadvertently measuring background object distances.
- Scan Mode: Updates target distances 4x per second while panning.