MECANIK Micro Red-Dot
On-gun optics are designed to provide the highest hit probability on the target/s, allowing shooters to focus quickly on the target. MECANIK MO1 tactical micro optic reflex sight is the first micro optic reflex sight in our country, which is designed completely considering tactical requirements. During the design process, special operations units and law enforcement agencies from all over the world were worked with. It is equipped with high-tech features to crown its patented unique exterior design.
MECANIK MO1 Tactical micro-optical reflex sight TCF (Tactical Concave Face / Tactical Concave Front Face) allows operators to more effectively grasp their guns from their covers, while allowing them to arm their guns at the waist more effectively with one hand.
Thanks to the aggressive side serrations, the grip area of the shooter on the cover is increased.
Thanks to the high-tech MAIS™ (Motion Activated Illumination System) motion sensor in the MECANIK MO1, the battery life is preserved when the optic is not in use.
Thanks to the light sensor inside, the brightness of the red dot marking the target is adjusted automatically. Therefore, it is of vital importance for shooters who work in environments where the light intensity is different. MECANIK MO1 Tactical Micro Optical Reflex Sight has 3 MOA red dots, which is the ideal spot size for special operations units that are heavily involved in residential and close combat environments. MECANIK MO1 is also an optic that can be used with sights (Co-Witness Compatibility) thanks to its low profile structure. It allows the shooter to actively use the rear sight and front sight, in the event that the shooter loses his optical sight in any situation in combat.
MECANIK is proud to present you the most efficient, reliable and robust electronic sighting system in the world.
MECANIK MO1 Micro Reflex-(Red Dot) Sight features:
- Fast focusing with 3–MOA Red-Dot reticle
- Automatic 10-stage brightness adjustment
- Adjustable reticle
- Ultra-light design
- CNC-machined aviation aluminum alloy chassis
- Eye-strain focus
- Shock resistant / Anti-fog
- Protective cover
- Built-in battery (CR2032)
- Fully designed for duty and concealed carry pistols.
- MAIS™ (Motion Activated Illumination System) turns off when not in use thanks to the motion sensor. It starts working again when motion is detected.
- Thanks to its high quality LED, it has a clearer point than its peers.
- It is factory reset for METE pistols.
- Low-profile design for use with Sightseeing
- 1 MOA rise and side adjustment
- Shock-proof body with shock resistance
- Parallax free
- TP9 SUB ELITE
- TP9 SUB METE
- TP9 ELITE SC
- TP9 SF METE
- TP9 SF METE-S
- TP9 SFT METE
- TP9 SFx METE
- TP9 ELITE COMBAT (Compatible with Interface 04
ELITE - TP9 ) S COMBAT (compatible with Interface 04)
- TP9 ELITE-S COMBAT EXECUTIVE (compatible with Interface 04)
- TP9 SFx (compatible with Interface 04)
- SFx Rival (compatible with Interface 04)
OPTICAL MODELS WITHOUT PREPARATION (with MMAC 151 Optical interface):
- TP9 SF ELITE
- TP9 SF ELITE-S
- TP9 SF
- TP9 DA
- TP9 SA
- TP9 SA Mod2
NOTE: Also, this MMAC 151 Interface is suitable for use from the following serial numbers:
- T6472-15 AI 04151 FOR MODEL TP9 V2 - MODEL
TP9 SA T6472-16 AP 00201
- MODEL TP9 SF T6472-15 AT 33001
|Target Pointer Size||3 MOA Red Dot|
|Source of light||SuperLED|
|Battery Life (Hours)||60000|
|Low Battery Alert||Yup|
|Auto Power Off||Yup|
|Screen Dimensions||0.83x0.62 inch/22x15.8 mm|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||1.64×0.98×0.93 inch/41.7x25x23.5mm|
|Weight (With Battery)||22g/0.78oz|
|Body||CNC 6061 T6 Aluminum|
|Settings||1 MOA (100 MOA Sideburn & Ascension)|
|Optical Interface Pattern||Shield RMSc|
|48 Hour Salt Mist Corrosion Test||Seamless(Stainless)|